Cartoon vs Anime M.U.G.E.N by RistaR87

NOTE: When you click on DOWNLOAD Please Wait 5 seconds and then click on 'SKIP AD'.

WATCH VIDEOS:
 
Join me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RistaR87
 
ANIME vs CARTOON characters !!! Who will win??? Are Power Puff Girls stronger then Pokemon? Who is crazier, Looney Tunes or The Simpsons? ...Choose your hero and battle all the famous characters from various other games, cartoons and anime :D

I HAVEN'T MADE THOSE CHARACTERS AND STAGES. I ONLY GATHER THEM ALL IN MY OWN MADE SCREEN PACK

NOTE: Do not download this game unless you're a kid.
Just kidding, do what ever you like :)

7 коментара:

  1. ONE OF THE BEST MUGEN EVER MADED! GREAT WORK RISTAR

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори



    1. TOO BAD, the links provided above are not working. I tried it and just a suggestion, do not waste your time guys! Good news is that, I already found the real file, after some searching all around. I want to ease your burden looking, so I am just giving you the real download link.


      CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE

      CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE


      I JUST WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY! HOPE I REALLY HELPED :)

      Избриши
    2. Stop spamming with your dumb bullcrap virus links.

      Избриши

Infolinks In Text Ads