ULTRA Street Fighter IV M.U.G.E.N (Hi-Res) by RistaR87

NOTE: When you click on DOWNLOAD Please Wait 5 seconds and then click on 'SKIP AD'.  Download all 3 parts! Then use WinRar to extract part 1 and you will get the whole game (other parts will extract automatically)
 
WATCH VIDEOS:
 
Join me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RistaR87

IMPORTANT!!! I don't own Street Fighter or its characters! Street Fighter belongs to Capcom. This is just a fan-made M.U.G.E.N game made by me and other people. You can see their names in credits section.
====================================
ULTRA SFIV M.U.G.E.N (Hi-Res) by RistaR87
====================================

This game contains 40 HD Characters (+2 hidden) and 46 Stages. Asura is also in the game. There are 4 characters from Tekken and the rest are from Street Fighter IV, including some mods like Omni and Mecha Seth.

I HAVEN'T MADE THOSE CHARACTERS AND STAGES. I ONLY GATHER THEM ALL, FIXED WHAT I MUST, BALANCED THEM AND PLACED THEM IN MY OWN MADE SCREENPACK

If you want to play it on Full Screen press Alt+Enter

========
CREDITS
========

ScreenPack, Portraits and Endings by RistaR87
Lifebars by Alexlexus
Intro by Duracelleur

-Special Thanks to:
M.M.R. JOse cuervo, Dragon972, Rei, Borewood, DonGeronimo, Mike Werewolf, Mr. I,
Rajaa, Kaysombi, Werewood, Anagram, QiYue China, Da_Maverik, MabsKMK, Rin & Bat
for all of the awesome characters! You guys are AMAZING :D
...and also Special Thanks to all creators of the magnificent stages I used :)

 !!! Thank you Elecbyte for making M.U.G.E.N !!!

Please download, play, comment and rate! ^_^

16 коментара:

  1. Friend please could upload it to mega or mediafire
    I thank you so from now.

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори



    1. TOO BAD, the links provided above are not working. I tried it and just a suggestion, do not waste your time guys! Good news is that, I already found the real file, after some searching all around. I want to ease your burden looking, so I am just giving you the real download link.


      CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE

      CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE


      I JUST WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY! HOPE I REALLY HELPED :)

      Избриши
  2. what the fuck men!!!
    so good, its better than official "my opinion"
    great job. but please put the links in mediafire or 4shared
    tY

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. i love all your game men !! they are so awsome . but please next time add link uploaded (it can be leech) or 4shared / mediafire, thanks very much ^_^

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. ah excellent work, really. but links are dead. please reup. thanks

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Podia fazer um do Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 versão MUGEN ia ser show de bola!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Depositfiles sucks. they suck a whole bunch of cocks

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Great job man! Congratz, it's perfect! Hadoooken!
    Hello from Brazil :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. That's really an amazing and helpful article about the games
    Final Clash game

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Thank you so much for doing this and sharing, AWESOME job!!!

    ОдговориИзбриши

Infolinks In Text Ads